Tutorial: Cooking Shrimps. (Simple & Fast)

9:00 AM

Hello readers =) 
Since I went to London and lived there alone for some months, I had the chance to experiment with food and cooking! I've been on so many cooking websites, learned a few tricks from here and there and was finally able to learn some really yummy meals! 
Here's one that I always make for my family here in Dubai and they absolutely love it!
 It's very easy and perfect for a snack.

Here's the steps of making it =)

First you will need :

  • A Deep Pot.
  • 1/4 teaspoon of salt
  • 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
  • 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
  •  1 tablespoon of butter
  •  1 and a half lemon.
  • 1 tablespoon chopped parsley.
  •  Shrimp (I didn't cook a lot, but if you want to cook more, just increase the rest of the ingredients like lemon/butter/garlic)

Now you're ready. Heat the pot for 2 mins. Then add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and let it heat for 30 seconds.

Then add the garlic


 Stir the garlic so it wont burn. For 20 seconds or less.
DONT LET IT BURN!


Then add one lemon in with the salt and pepper. (you still have half a lemon for later)


Mix a little then add the shrimps and cover the pot, for 1:30 min.



Then flip all the shrimps to the other side and do the same.

When it looks orange and cooked, take out the shrimps with a slotted spoon into a bowl. Make sure you keep the juice in the pot.


Now add the rest of the lemon, the butter, and the chopped parsley. Here I didn't have parsley so I put something else, not sure what it was called!
Leave it for 20 seconds then pour it on the shrimps!


 And your snack is ready =)


I know I know the final result doesn't look so tempting haha but trust me the taste will make you melt!!

Here's how it usually looks when I use smaller and much more shrimps!!

 
If you don't get it right from the first time its ok! It took me a few times to get it right, and I'm still learning =)

Enjoy cooking and bon appetit =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments