My Summer Plans

9:40 PM


Hello girls, I hope you are having a great summer so far =)
I have no special trip planned this summer, but I do have a ''special'' list of plans which are :

SMILE
Wake up early
Get sunshine at least 10 min a day
Write in a journal
Keep skin protected
Be creative
Take lots of photos for memories 
Spend time with loved ones
SMILE
Enjoy the music
Sing out loud
Dance when no one's watching
Record videos
SMILE
 Run
Eat lots of fruits
Stay hydrated
Try new food
Go somewhere new
Take a road trip
Make someone SMILE
Feed a hungry cat 
Donate
Give help
Accept
Love
Appreciate
Embrace
SMILE

I am very thankful for each and everyone reading my blog right now, I wouldn't be blogging if it weren't for your views, so thank you for stopping by =)

Have an amazing summer and don't forget to smile =) 


Visit me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments