MyLook : B**tch Don't Kill My Vibe.

7:30 PM

The first time I can actually say that this look combines some of my favorite items.
I made this tutu back in university for my Graduation collection. I am crazy about puffy dresses and skirts, and If I can, I'd wear them everywhere!
I barley ever used to wear high heels before because I couldn't handle the pain, and in my opinion, no amount of pretty shoes are worth the pain! 
But ever since I got these Jeffrey Campbell wedges, I couldn't stop buying more of them in every color! They are the most comfortable high-heels ever. I don't even mind being the tallest one in the room anymore as long as my feet are happy, haha!

Have a lovely day/night wherever you are :)
xox 



Top: Brandy Melville USA  Belt: Forever21  Skirt: Hind Adib  Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell from WEST L.A. Boutique  Sunglasses: Forever21

You Might Also Like

0 comments