MyLook: I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.

5:33 AM


A really lovely friend of mine gave me this amazing Betsey Johnson dress to wear for my birthday, she's had it for a very long time it's considered vintage now! Isn't it so pretty?
Paired it with my favourite ice-cream Miss L-Fire heels that I never wore because they're too small! I loved them too much though I had to get them, at least for decoration haha!


On August 21st, I turned 23. Here are some little notes for this year : 

Do more of what makes you happy.
Do all things with love.
Smile.
Spread the love.
Make people happy.
Share your smiles.
Always give more.
Be generous.
Forgive and forget.
Be thankful.
Love.
Work hard for what you want.
Chase your dreams, no matter how big they are.
Be curious, not judgemental.
Your life is NOW.
Stop being afraid of what could go wrong.
Think of what could go right.
(22-Taylor Swift)


You Might Also Like

0 comments