Eid Mubarak To All.

9:19 PM


In a few hours, tomorrow to be exact, will be Eid Al-Adha! I am so excited and happy about it as usual, when we were kids we used to style and put our new clothes next to our beds and the second we wake up that morning we wear them and go out and wish everyone a happy Eid.

Today, I am a little older and there are different things I'm doing the days before Eid, I'm cleaning the whole house, doing the dishes, changing the sheets to new clean ones, and of course calling most family to wish them a happy Eid.

Above is a picture of me and my mom on Eid two years ago. Time flies so fast it feels like yesterday!!
This Eid will be the first one which my mom will not be with us. But I am so happy about it. 
She went to do Hajj this year and she will be back in a few days! I am so proud of her and I can't wait to see her when she's back. I can't wait for the day that I do Hajj too, I look forward to that day everyday.

So for everyone reading this, Eid Mubarak to you and your family, and I hope that all your prayers were received and all your hearts are clean and ready for these holy days.

Don't forget to :

Love
Forgive others
Share your blessings
Give the less fortunate
Care for everyone
Look for the best in people
Thank God every second
Count your blessings
Be nice
Smile to people
Spread your happiness
And most importantly, keep smiling =)

Wish you all an amazing weekend and Eid.


You Might Also Like

0 comments