My Handmade Accessories At The Cultural Night Market.

10:52 PM


Hello everyone =) 

I hope you're all doing great. 
Around two weekends ago, I participated in the Cultural Night Market at the Safa Park for 2 days. I displayed my handmade accessories and DIY frames with some of my illustrations/photography in them.
 I can't describe in words how much this experience meant to me.
It was like a dream, the moment me and my mom set my table up, to the moment we packed everything and left. She helped me so much and I wouldn't have done it without her!

Seeing people check out my stuff, try on my bracelets, and BUY things from me, it was SO SURREAL I couldn't believe it!!!!

At the beginning I was so nervous that I was shaking while wrapping the accessories in their boxes and sell them haha! This was my second time displaying them, but it felt like the first time because it was so active and so many different people liked my crafts, from 8 year old girls, teenagers, to older girls and guys.

It was such a fun event and I got to meet a lot of great people that I stayed in touch with, one of which is the very sweet Clare Elise, who wrote about my stall and the event here =)

The event managers were so sweet and encouraging and I couldn't have asked for a better event to showcase my handmade accessories at.

I would like to thank everyone who visited my stall and inspired me with their lovely compliments, they made me so happy.  
You are the reason I am continuing to do this.

This isn't just a business for me, it's beyond personal and having the chance to show it to everyone means so much to me, it's like sharing a little bit of my heart with the world!

We raised a good amount of money for Lea, and hoping and praying for her full recovery, all your prayers will count!
Thank you so much again.







Covering my table hoping that the birds won't need to... you know haha!
Photos from this pic and upwards were taken by Hosein DL Photography









And always...


Visit me on Facebook



You Might Also Like

0 comments