Just Me & Music

4:29 AM

So many amazing songs are out there, underrated, maybe even unknown. I've always loved looking for new songs, all kinds of music. Sometimes I read the lyrics before I listen to the song, and I fall in love with the words, that when I hear the song, I feel like I already know it.
It's been a while since I just sat and listened to amazing music on full blast! I didn't plan to, but I've been listening to music for the past 4 hours. I keep discovering new and old music on YouTube  So many old songs that I've always been in love with but have forgotten about! 

The Fray, Switchfoot, Lifehouse, The Script, Good Charlotte. My all time favorite bands. Their music is so meaningful, full of emotions and feelings, it really gets to my heart. 

I also discovered some new amazing bands like Bonaventure and Parachute. 

I get goosebumps when I listen to every song. Unbelievable how all these singers aren't just singers, they are writers and they really know how to send messages right to our hearts! 

I can't stop smiling and I don't feel like sleeping, I'm loving the music so much I don't want stop it. 

I saw this quote the other day and it's exactly the way I feel sometimes :

''Sometimes all I want is to lock myself in my room, lay on the floor, listen to music and cry till I have no tears left''

Below is a few songs that I picked for this post.
Enjoy

^ Such an inspiring song!

^Amazing love story



^So sweet






You Might Also Like

0 comments